Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This little girl is registered for!





We're so SO blessed by having so many friends who care about us and want to help us with our first baby.
"April showers" this year have a whole different meaning! I can't wait! But that meant getting my booty in gear and registering. (I was so out of my element). But thanks to my lovely, and much more baby-knowledgeable friend Hillary, and the lovely ladies at the Green Bambino- we are FINALLY REGISTERED! It's so much more overwhelming than I thought it would be!


We're officially registered at The Green Bambino & Target.
The Green Bambino is a local baby store in OKC supplying a large range of cloth diapers, and eco-friendly baby products. They're located at 5120 N. Shartel Ave. Get directions here.
(On Wednesdays you get 10% off of whatever you can stuff in their reusable shopping bags, which are 3$. UNLESS you flash them your handy dandy keep it local card, in which case the bag is free)

No comments:

Post a Comment