Monday, March 5, 2012

A Pie Party.

As mentioned in my last post, one of the more exciting events of the year, thus far, has been our first ever, pie party! I have the best friends. I should mention, first. We've all been friends for years, most of us went to school together and were even friends dating back to elementary school. Some of us added to the group in middle school, high school, and even college days. I'm so lucky to have these girls. They are the sweetest, caring, most talented, ridiculous and crazy girls I know. Although we all lead different lives, have different jobs, some are married, some are single, some live too far away- our get togethers are always sweeter than the next. It's rare that we can all get together at the same time, and unfortunately, for the pie party we were missing a few girls. Even though we missed the company of the girls not present, I'd say the pie party was a complete success. Without further adieu: the pies, and the girls that made them.








[1&2] The assortment [3] Jenni with her homemade chicken pot pie [4] Ashli with her Peanut butter & Nutella pie [5] Brooke with her mini apple pies with cheddar crust [6] I made a pear and raspberry pie [7] Our new friend Danielle blessed us with her yummy cheesecake pies with cookie crusts. [8] Jordan with her lovely lemon Creme Fraiche Pie and silly cute face. [9 & 10] All of the girls I love to love, after we'd stuffed ourselves with pie and chit chat.



Don't you just love them? I just love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment