Monday, March 19, 2012

The best gift so far.

One of my grandmother's friends, Ann, is an ultrasound technician. As a gift, she opened up especially for us on a Sunday and let us get some of these. What a huge blessing. (especially after all of the horrible dreams I've had of Fern being born with her father's beard.)


Everyone seems to think she has my eyes and her daddy's lips. She's just beautiful either way. I'm so smitten. These photos are the last thing I look at before I sleep, and the first thing when I wake up. I just can't help it.
I'm simply amazed at technology. 

5 comments:

Stela said...

what a great gift!! And congrats on the little girl!

♡Shayla♡ said...

Thanks miss Stela!! We're so excited. <3

The Poppy Creative said...

Oh Shayla! I said it on FB but goodness, this makes me so happy. She is going to be such a blessing in your life, and in everyone that gets to know her. I wish I was closer, its times like these that this distance thing really really really BLOWS!

akiko hiramatsu said...

Hi, Shala!
Such a beautiful baby!!!
I can't wait to see your new happy family's posts!
I bore my son 14 years ago.
Now, the machine is great! amazing!!!

akiko in Tokyo
http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

my gosh the babie photos these days are so real. This is so clear you can put it right into the family album. HOW PRECIOUS. im sure your having a blast!

Post a Comment