Friday, March 2, 2012

2012 wrapped up thus far.

Blogging has obviously not been priority this year, but I figure now that it's MARCH! (how did this happen??) I should catch up. So in one condensed post: here are some highlights from the first months of 2012.






[1.] my first time to *literally* bust out of a dress at 17 weeks [2.] Our REVEAL party! [3.] (cont.) which I got to share with (most) of my very best and oldest loves. [4.] it's a girl, by the way. [5.] 21 weeks [6.] 25 weeks [7.] the BEST pie party you can imagine!


This year, in short, has been a lot about documenting the growth of my baby girl. I don't update much because a lot of my day is working and resting. I am loving pregnancy, and taking it easy peasy for now.  Man, that pie party was good for me, though. I think it deserves recognition in a post of it's own. Stay tuned for that, and also more on a trip to Norman I recently took with a lovely friend. 

1 comment:

The Poppy Creative said...

It was so nice to see this little post show up in my feed. Infact it made me smile a bunch. Your wonderful. xx

Post a Comment