Monday, November 21, 2011

BIG NEWS!

That's right, we've got a sweet darlin' of our own on the way!

This is my excuse for being out of touch for so long. I've been literally hibernating since I found out. Getting lots of rest for my growing bump. 
I've always loved reading family blogs like Bleubird Vintage and Rockstar Diaries, and was completely inspired and in love as they documented their pregnancies. Little did I know how soon I would be following their sweet footsteps, with a little added spin of my own. 

I can't wait to document this part of our lives and add in some of the local goodies that come with this part of our journey as well! 

--Stay tuned--


6 comments:

Heather said...

awww, congrats! Hope you're feeling good and enjoying this time!~

Anonymous said...

Awww congratulations! What exciting news! That's a fairly good excuse for being quiet in blogging I must say =)

Tom said...

Good times! We are so excited for you all!

kbreezy said...

Still super duper excited!!

Lea Stone said...

Well congratulations!!

See Me Everywhere said...

Yay how extremely exciting for you guys!!! I cannot wait for the moment one day when finding out that a little one is on the way. What a special moment :)

x

Post a Comment