Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Keep It Local OK Holiday Gift Guide

Christmas has just snuck up on me this year!
Earlier Keep It Local posted this handy little gift guide for all you local shoppers. It's such a treat!
I thought I would pass it along to you. What better way to support the community, get really great unique gifts, AND avoid long lines and ridiculous Christmas shopping crowds, than to buy local?! You've heard me sing this song before, I know I know.. Let's just get to the shopping, shall we?


Another notable goodie to add as a stocking stuffer is next year's Keep It Local card! The one you have now will expire when 2011 does. Use this card to get awesome discounts when you use it at local businesses.



5 comments:

Camilla said...

so sweet :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Stéphanie said...

Love it !

Carina Gironella said...

Hi! thanks for your comment on my blog! I followed you! Hope we could follow each other! That would be awesome! Thanks very much!

ooh and congrats to you for your baby! what a blessing!

www.theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

akiko hiramatsu said...

It is a card of a great design!
I am praying for a fine baby being born to you♡

♡Shayla♡ said...

You guys are all so sweet. <3 Thank you for so many well wishes with the baby... They're appreciated more than you could know.

Post a Comment