Monday, August 15, 2011

Marek Alaine loves Oklahoma.


I'm just saying... but how CUTE are is this Oklahoma pillow by Marek Alaine? So perfect. Don't worry, I already have one in mustard and grey to match my living room. What a stunner. Marek also knits like a beast. I'd show you photos of those, but I'll wait til you're over the 40-something day heat streak of 100+ temps. (plus she's using me as a model, and I want to be super vain and post photos of myself in her cutesy knitwear) so hold your horses for those. (or go get a sneak peek at her etsy store. where you can also pick yourself up a little OK pillow. *you need it*)

A little birdie told me that you might just be seeing this gorgeous stuff in collected thread soon. I don't know...it's not official, but birds are pretty reliable resources, and you know at Collected Thread they'll sell out real quick. You better buy yours while you can. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm going to get me some!

Heather said...

Aw, sweet! I love anything with an Oklahoma on it! You know, we are lucky to live in such a lovely shaped state :)

Duct Cleaners Redlands said...

Hi niice reading your post

Post a Comment