Sunday, August 21, 2011

I heart Oklahoma necklace


How adorable is this necklace? I found it while ransacking the pioneer woman's 'Home and Garden' section of her blog. I'm not obsessed with her, okay? (I am)


Not from Oklahoma? no problem. neither is the etsy owner... Order your necklace in whatever state it is that you love. Not from the states? You're still in the good.

Montana? 

Africa?

You name it. I'm a big believer in support and pride of where you came from. So sport and support bloggers! Home is where the heart is. 

**added to my wishlist


4 comments:

Stela said...

i love the oklahoma necklace & pioneer woman!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! She even does a little UK one =D Thank you for sharing these, they're so cute!! x

Heather said...

This is SO cute! i've always thought that Oklahoma has such a pretty shape. Its so distinct. Love a good pan handle :)

♡Shayla♡ said...

I agree! We're so lucky to live in such a pretty state!


I'm glad to share! Thank the Pioneer woman, though.. She's the best. <3 :)

Post a Comment