Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peas suck


(4 months)

At 4 months, we started Fern off with rice cereal and oatmeal.. She looooved it. She ate it every day for two months, and the Suddenly at 6 months, she did everything she could to make it stop. She would literally GAG herself when we fed it to her! WHAT! My only guess is that it's a texture thing. I don't know.
Luckily it was just in time to move on to baby foods. So far she loves carrots, sweet potatoes, and all kinds of fruit. .... Peas however... we have an issue with peas. A real life issue.

(6 months)

I don't know what's better, that face, or those rolls.  yowza this girl is a cutie.


Does anyone have any experience with BLW?? (Baby led weening) I've only heard it in brief conversation, but if anybody has hands on experience, I'd like to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment