Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Learning to count with Mr. Darcy and the like...


I've been collecting these sweet BabyLit color and counting primers by Jennifer Adams for about a month now, and I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed. I hope Fern loves them as much as I do. What better way to learn your colors and how to count than with some of the literary classics? (not to mention the art throughout is adorable.) I hope Fern realizes what a cool mom I am. ;)


"I have as much soul as you- and full as much heart." -Jane Eyre

"Pride and Prejudice"

2 comments:

The Poppy Creative said...

You are the coolest mom in the world I think. And those books. SWOON! I want some. And I am not even with child! haha. x

Libs said...

These are ADORABLE! I can't wait to have children!!
http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

Post a Comment