Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dear Autumn,

I love you truly. I love your colors and flavors, and cozy clothes you bring out. I love nearly everything about you. You are by far my favorite. But my dearest Autumn, if you could stop making my love so stuffy headed I would appreciate it. She can't breathe well at night and her poor little groans tell me she doesn't feel well at all, and although I love her sweet snuggles and always wanting to be close to me, I just can't take her poor sickly tears and snotty nose. I will continue to love you forever as my favorite season, just please have mercy on my little babe.



                        Yours forever.

3 comments:

Midnight And Dawn said...

This is such a sweet picture. You can't even tell she's not feeling well :)

Two Happy Hearts said...

Ohh, poor girl! Hope she feels better soon.
And Kylie's right....you can't even tell she's feeling sick. So darn cute!

♡Shayla♡ said...

you guys are so sweet! :) She's an angel, sick or not... <3 but maybe I'm a little biased.

Post a Comment