Thursday, May 17, 2012

36 weeks

Here's a photo from 36 weeks pregnant. Currently I'm 38, but at this point... I feel like big is big, so this photo will do. I haven't been very good at documenting weekly photos. You get the picture though.. I started out [_] this big... and now i'm [______________] this big.

Fern's due date is June 6th. Anybody interested in guessing the actual date she'll be born? Early? On time? Late? As of last Friday I was already dilated to a 3. I'd love for her to come early. But only if she's good and healthy when she does. 


3 comments:

Stela said...

So gorgeous!

Heather said...

Aw, you look adorable! And you are sooo not huge. I've got some scary photos to show you huge ;) hehehe...Good luck with everything! I just knew audrey would be late (i was 3 weeks late myself, my mom hasnt let me forget) and instead she was a week early! So who knows :) I just know when ever she arrives, it will be so special for you! Good luck!~

Midnight And Dawn said...

Aw, I can't wait to see photos of your little one!!

Post a Comment