Friday, September 9, 2011

So long sweet summer--

Today is the first day this year I've been able to sit outside, (while skipping class) and wear a cardigan. I can tell you that all I want in the world right now is a pumpkin spice latte and a piece of pumpkin loaf.
Consider that added on my list of things to bake this week.

I was reading Andrew and Carissa's blog and they've had a few guest posting their summer commemorations. What a great way to say "so long sweet summer" and 'hello' to a much anticipated Autumn...

Here's my summer commemoration.







What are you going to miss about summer? What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
I can't wait to see what fun events are happening locally here this Autumn. If anybody has an inside scoop- please share!

If you're interested in more personal entries feel free to check out my personal blog. No big deal.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, in all honesty, I am sooo glad to see this long hot summer go! Didn't really like this 'record breaking heat' thing it had going on :) I'm looking forward to cool crisp days when I can wear adorable sweaters. Pumpkins. Pretty trees. All that is fall!~

Lea said...

I stumbled upon your blog through a friends blog and I'm quite excited to be folowing you! I'm from right outside OKC and I love everything local, keep up the good work!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, I love these little summer reminders! I'm so looking forward to autumn - leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, fall color tours!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

so sad summer is over :( I am going to miss yard sales the most.

trishie said...

Spring/Summer is just beginning here in Australia. Love you summer collection of pics.

♡Shayla♡ said...

you guys are so cute.

i love all of your comments.

Magical Daydream said...

Reading this post makes me miss everything about summer! It's so cold.. But I guess the christmas season has its own good things.. :)

x

Marielle

Jonah said...

Great reeading this

Post a Comment