Thursday, July 28, 2011

G.W. Exotic Animal Park.

Here are a few photos of a local non profit, my friend Tristan and I,  visited in Winnewood, Oklahoma this week for his birthday. SUCH a great program that rescues exotic animals. They're completely faith based, and only exist due to the generous donations of the public. Their water bill alone is $4,000 per month. Can you even imagine how much it takes for all the other care these amazing animals require? If you'd like to know more about donations or sponsoring an animal, head over to their website and get the details. But first check out the adventures of the day! I absolutely recommend this for anyone. Especially all you Okies out there. It's just a short day trip!

enjoy!



(I think this more than makes up for the past few Caturday posts I've missed, how bout you?? )

8 comments:

Ashley Arnold said...

Love the new blog! Thanks for letting me know your knew url... :)

♡Shayla♡ said...

-Thanks for following again!

Emma Litton said...

You have such a good blog! Love these photos.

xo,
Em

Annushka said...

hey)) i love your blog :)
xxxx

♡Shayla♡ said...

-Thank you girls! I'm so happy for followers. <3 you girls make my day.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! you got to touch a tiger?! jealous!

www.alexislaughs.com

Anonymous said...

I really wish that were me holding that tiger! It's adorable, wounderful photos.

trishie said...

Is that you cuddling a tiger? Oh my, that is so amazing!

Post a Comment